Electronica Azi & Microchip MPLAB PICkit 5
Win a Microchip MPLAB PICkit 5 (PG164150) from Electronica Azi and if you don’t win, receive a 15% off coupon for this product, plus free shipping.
The MPLAB® PICkit™ 5 in-circuit debugger/programmer is a powerful tool that provides quick prototyping and production-ready programming for all Microchip devices. This versatile device is equipped with a range of features that make it the perfect companion for your programming needs. With the MPLAB Programmer-to-Go (PTG) mobile app, you can connect to the tool from your smartphone via Bluetooth® and select from one of multiple saved .ptg files on the installed SD card to program.
With PTG support and the ability to save multiple program images to the SD card, you can easily switch between different programming tasks or set a new default image. This feature-rich device reduces costs and offers features and performance at a fraction of the cost of comparable debuggers/programmers.
A wide variety of interfaces are supported by the MPLAB PICkit 5 such as four-wire JTAG or Serial Wire Debug (SWD) with streaming UART Virtual Comm Port (VCP), and with the Debugger Adapter Board (AC102015) can use standard connectors for JTAG, SWD, ICSP, and AVR Protocols.
- Connect wirelessly from your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Select from multiple saved program images on the SD Card
- Option to be self-powered from the target (2.7V to 5V)
- USB Type-C® connector and cable
- Supports JTAG, SWD, UART VCP
- No external power needed when the device is powered by high-speed USB 2.0
- Adapter board allows use of standard connectors for JTAG, SWD, ICSP, and AVR Protocols
- Features and performance at a fraction of the cost of comparable debuggers/programmers