PE & Microchip MPLAB ICD 5
Win a Microchip MPLAB ICD 5 (DV164055) from PE and if you don’t win, receive a 15% off coupon for this product, plus free shipping.
The MPLAB® ICD 5 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer offers advanced connectivity and power options for developers of designs based on PIC®, AVR® and SAM devices and dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs). It debugs and programs with the powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface of MPLAB X Integrated Development Environment (IDE). This next-generation tool offers a variety of capabilities and features that you would normally find in more expensive products to speed up your development and reduce your debug time.
With its support for Fast Ethernet connectivity and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), the MPLAB ICD 5 Debugger/Programmer offers flexibility and the convenience of remote development while isolating your application from environmental conditions.
Whether you're an experienced developer or just starting out, the MPLAB ICD 5 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer will accelerate your development process and help you take your designs to the next level.
- Ease of connection to PC using USB Type-C cable interface
- Fast Ethernet with PoE+ provides greater flexibility and convenience to power up the tool.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Ethernet connectivity for programming and debugging enables remote development.
- Power Monitoring with Data Visualizer allows for optimizing the power consumption of a design.
- Instrumented Trace (ARM SWO) capabilities