Join the Microchip experts in Capacitive Touch for three, 45-minute online events to discover innovations in Touch technology. You’ll see advanced design techniques, and the latest Touch products, to boost the performance of your Capacitive Touch designs.
Day 1: 13th Sept 2021 - 14:00 to 15:00 CET: Microchip Touch – Driving Touch innovation to new levels
Explore the world of Touch solutions and innovation. Start with solutions for single-button applications, then find solutions to your most challenging touch applications, such as water-tolerant touch.
- Get insights into MCU-based Touch technology
- Using single-MCU touchscreens with Integrated Graphics and Touch (IGaT)
- Explore the ecosystem of DevTools, online guidance, and expert support
Each solution gives you over twenty years of Microchip Touch innovation and experience.
Day 2: 14th Sept 2021 - 14:00 to 15:00 CET: The impact of Touch technology on your HW design
Dig deeper into Touch solutions by looking at the fundamentals of touch technology. Discover how the experts identify and avoid potential challenges:
- My design works on the desk - will it work for every customer? Testing gives you the answer
- What about water? How does touch work with water?
- How important is board layout? Should I refine in FW or aim straight for the best hardware?
- Why doesn’t oversampling solve the noise issue? What should I do next?
You’ll explore all of these Touch challenges and see the solutions from the Microchip portfolio.
Day 3: 15th Sept 2021 - 14:00 to 15:00 CET: Going beyond customer expectations with Touch design
Having learnt the fundamentals of Touch and explored the solutions available during days 1 and 2, this session focuses on how to create and tune touch projects to exceed customer expectations.
- Using the Code Configurator instead of writing code
- Discover turnkey solutions which meet tough challenges
- See the advances delivered by the latest Touch products
Now that you know the range of touch products, and understand the challenges and solutions, you can create and refine your touch projects